The Gambia Police Force (GPF) through the Office of the Inspector General of Police has urged the general public to help the police in search and arrest of Tapha Njie, the alleged Brikama market murder suspect.
Below is a press release sent to this medium and it reads:
It could be recalled that on Tuesday, 11th April 2017, Tapha Njie, a Senegalese national allegedly stabbed and kill another Senegalese national Musa Kah, with a knife in his neck, which is believed to have caused the death of Musa. Tapha Njie is on the run and the Police are making all efforts to bring him to justice.
Therefore, the general public is urged to inform the nearest police station or call the following numbers if they have any information that could lead to the arrest of Tapha Njie.
1. Police Commissioner, Banjul Region…9963025
2. Police Commissioner, Kanifing Region … 9974039
3. Police Commissioner, West Coast Region … 9976012
4. Police Commissioner, North Bank Region … 9971692
5. Police Commissioner, Lower River Region … 9976015
6. Police Commissioner, Central River Region … 9976006
7. Police Commissioner, Upper River Region …9976013
8. Police PRO … 9968885
9. Hotline, Police Headquarters… 4225300 and 4227237
Furthermore, the Office of the Inspector General of Police takes this opportunity to reassure the general public of the full commitment of the Gambia Police Force in ensuring the maintenance of peace, security, and stability The Gambia is known for.
► Download the Best App of the #Gambia on PlayStore: http://bit.ly/2nYmjb5
SunuGambia.com daily info, exclusive videos, series music and images. Tune up to 26 Radios all that Fresh from the Smiling Coast!